Did you love your LHB Class experience?
Would you like to help lead the next LHB Class?
We are now accepting applications for Class Facilitators
Facilitators serve on a 3-person team to lead Orientation and the monthly classes.
The facilitator team shares a number of responsibilities including:
- Managing and working alongside the Class Curriculum Council (CCC) to make sure Orientation and the monthly class sessions are effectively planned and executed
- Overseeing and supporting the class in the selection and execution of their community service project
- Preparing class materials, managing communication tools, and ensuring class member adherence to policies and guidelines
- Facilitating socialization, alumni engagement and community outreach for the class in coordination with the Class Curriculum Council
- Working to ensure each Class Member has a rewarding experience throughout the year
Key Dates for the Class of 2021:
- Friday, July 17th: Facilitator Applications Due
- Monday, July 20th - Friday July 24th: Facilitator Interviews via Zoom or in person
- Monday, July 27th: Facilitators selected by the Board of Directors
- Late July / Early August (date TBD): New Facilitator Orientation
- Beginning in early August (dates TBD): Orientation, Class Planning and CCC Meetings via Zoom or in person
- Saturday, September 12th: Class Orientation
- Third Thursday of each month from September - May, 6-9 PM: Monthly Classes
- Third Thursday of June, 6-9 PM: Class Graduation
You are eligible to be a Facilitator if you:
- Agree to follow the organization’s bylaws, code of conduct and policies
- Commit to attending orientation, the monthly classes and graduation
- Commit to completing all the responsibilities listed above
- Have paid your current year alumni dues
To apply, complete the form on this page, including a statement describing some of the skills and ideas you would bring to being a Facilitator.
If you are interested but still have questions or would simply like additional information, please reach out to Dave Fulton at 310-621-6249 or via email at email@example.com.