Did you love your LHB Class experience?
Would you like to be part of shaping and leading the next LHB Class?
We are now accepting applicants for the Class Curriculum Council!
The Class Curriculum Council (CCC) exists as a Council under the LHB Board of Directors. It’s purpose is to provide a year-round focus on designing, planning and executing the Class experience. The CCC works closely with the Class Facilitators on the curriculum, content, speakers and activities for orientation, month classes and graduation. It is a way for you to bring new ideas and shared insight for continuous improvement.
Members will be appointed to a one year term from August to June(or until graduation) with an optional one year term renewal.
- Assisting Facilitators in Class Planning
- Recruiting and Coordinating Class Mentors
- Coordinating Intra-Class Socialization Opportunities
- Coordinating Class / Alumni Engagement Opportunities
- Coordinating Class / Community Outreach Opportunities
- Collecting Lessons Learned and Helping to Pre-Plan Next Year's Class
You are eligible to be on the CCC if you:
- Are an Active Member in good standing with the organization.
- Agree to follow the organization’s bylaws, code of conduct and policies.
- Have paid your current year alumni dues
To apply, complete the form on this page, including a statement describing the skills and ideas you will contribute to the CCC.